Onsite seated chair massage in the workplace is an increasingly popular employee benefit and is easy for employers to offer.
Employees benefit physically from the relief of pain and tension that even a short massage can provide. Massage in the workplace has been shown to boost productivity and morale and reduce stress and absenteeism. It is a powerful and effective quick treatment.
Benefits of onsite seated chair massage:
• Improves productivity
• Helps sore, tight muscles
• Improves sleep
• Can increase mental alertness
• Blood pressure and heart rate decrease in just 10 minutes1
• Reduces stress.2
It is easy to fit into a typical workday and requires very little space (2m by 1.5m is enough). I bring my own equipment and supplies and work independently.
Employees can sign up in advance for a 10, 15 or 20 minute session and a brief consultation form is filled in. Using a specially designed ergonomic chair, I use a combination of massage and acupressure on the back, neck, shoulders and head. The treatment is done fully clothed and no oil is used so employees can go straight back to work feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Please give me a call to find out more on 07931999477 or email email@example.com
1. Dr Tiffany Field, founder of the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine
2. A 2012 study reported that giving 15 minute chair massages to nurses during work hours significantly reduced their stress. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.