Why should you choose an MTI (Massage Training Institute) accredited therapist for your massage treatment?
Massage therapy in the UK isn’t regulated. Anyone can set themselves up as a massage therapist with little or no training. Unlike other forms of therapy, such as psychotherapy or physiotherapy, there are no laws or regulations holding practitioners to account. And you need the reassurance of knowing you’re in safe hands.
Members of the MTI have a high standard of training (for example the Level 4 qualification is equivalent to the first year of a degree) and undergo Continuing Professional Development to ensure their skills are kept up to date
- Mandatory code of ethics so you can be sure of the professionalism and integrity of our therapists.
- Client-centred treatment – we meet you how you are on that day and ask you what is going to help you the most
- Deep tissue massage to release long-held tensions and adjust posture
- Ease emotional and psychological stress
- Get support for chronic pain and illness
- Holistic therapy that includes mind, body and soul – we see the whole person, not just the ailment
- Aftercare for you to practice between sessions to help you make real, sustainable changes